Paypac is committed to reducing its operations-related environmental impacts. We recognise that our commercial activities
have direct and indirect impacts on the environment and the communities in which we operate.
We believe we have a responsibility to identify and manage these impacts as effectively as possible.
Paypac is committed to the protection of the environment through the promotion
of a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace.
The following objectives represent our commitment to having a responsible environmental management system:
- Minimise the use of resources and reduce non-renewable energy consumption.
- Reduce waste through reuse and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where suitable,
economical and fit for purpose.
- Work with suppliers and contractors to understand their sustainability initiatives and obligations and implement procedures to assist in the
delivery of our sustainability commitments and environmental objectives.
- Work collaboratively with our Clients to provide and promote sustainable solutions, fostering resource recovery and product stewardship.
- Travel blending – reducing the frequency of business travel by combining meetings into one trip.
- Alternative to travel – replacing face-to-face contact with teleconferencing.
- Wherever possible, we conserve water and paper as well as recycle plastic bottles, cans, cardboard and paper through appropriate means
and in accordance with our Local Council, privacy laws and regulations.
We take very active measures to cut down on energy usage to reduce greenhouse emissions.
Our practical measures include many initiatives to minimise energy and resources consumption.
- Our Paypac office is situated in a highly accessible location. We encourage employees to train, car-share and bike-ride to work. Paypac
offers full End of Trip Facilities on-site.
- Paypac employs power-saving devices for both equipment and lighting, designed especially for our own purpose built office.
- Paypac offers employees a car bay share plan.
- We offer modified working hours to part-timers and contractors to ease congestion on the road.
- We time meetings outside of peak hours to reduce journey times and congestion.
- Paypac seeks energy star products and fixtures throughout our office.
- We have encouraged 98% of our clients to transition from paper payslips to emailed payslip services.
Our Environmental Policy was last reviewed in October 2018.